- Numar de pagini 43
- Format .pdf
- Perioada 2008-2015
- Limba de redactare – Engleza
This comprehensive research evaluates the Romanian luxury market on main segments: fashion, jewelleries, cars, airplanes and air transportation, boats, perfumes and cosmetics, accessories. In order to understand the developments that took place on the Romanian market between 2008 and 2015 in the first chapter of the research is analyzed the evolution of the global market. For the international market are provided historical data for 2007-2015. Also there date regarding the global level of welfare, considering the need to shape the market demand potential.
The brief analysis of Romanian macroeconomic framework represents the starting point in evaluating and estimating the domestic market. Total value of the market and main segments were determined by a survey and interviews with major market’s players. Each segment is described through: market’s developments and features between 2008 and 2015; Top 10 most important players on the market, their financial data and indicators for a seven year period.
For deepening the research on Romanian market, an analysis on NACE codes is realized, based on values at national level (total companies that registered this activity as their core business). The companies were structured in 12 groups by turnover criterion: 0, 0-100 Th. EUR, 100-500 Th. EUR, 500 – 1,000 Th. EUR, 1-5 Mn. EUR, 5-10 Mn. EUR, 10-20 Mn. EUR, and 20-50 Mn. EUR. It is a thorough review, where financial indicators such as turnover, net profit, total debt/total assets, total number of companies, number of companies with losses vs. profits, number of employees, net profit margin are calculated and interpreted for 2008-2015.
In order to support companies on Romanian market and the ones planning to enter the market, a series of analyses were conducted (Porter Analysis, PEST Analysis and Value Chain Analysis), most important factors influencing market players’ activity were listed and recommendations for companies’ management were prescribed.
Information and data on luxury market were obtained from a variety of sources: KnightFrank, Capgemini, IPMARK, Datamonitor (for global market), National Institute of Statistics, National Commission for Prognosis, National Bank of Romania, the National Trade Register Office, surveys of main players, domestic reports analysis.
- Global wealth pyramid 2015
- Billionaires by region 2015 – global market
- Global billionaires forecast 2014-2024
- Global wealth distribution 2007-2015
- HNWI population worldwide 2008-2015
- Luxury market – by products – 2007-2014 – global market
- Luxury market – by regions – 2007-2014 – global market
- GDP dynamic 2008-2015 – Romanian market
- Consumer price index 2007-2015 – Romanian
- Unemployment vs average net income – 2007-2015 – Romanian market
- Exchange rate dynamic – 2008-2015 – Romanian market
- Romania ultra wealth population 2009-2015
- Wealth level in Romania 2011-2015
- Romanian luxury market 2011-2015
- Jewellery global market 2009-2015
- Local jewellery market 2009-2015 – Romanian market
- New cares registered 2007-2015 – Romanian market
- Luxury cars auto park – 2012 – 2015 – Romanian market
- Luxury share in air transport market – 2015 – Romanian market
- Weight of each player in Top 5 companies on the Luxury jewellery & Luxury beauty and personal care products market segments 2008-2015
- Turnover / employee (top companies) 2008-2015 for each market segment – Romanian market
- Net profit / employee (top companies) 2008-2015 for each market segment – Romanian market
- Each company weight in total number of employees of top 5 players 2008-2015 (Luxury jewellery &Luxury beauty and personal care products)
- Each company’s weight in Top 5 cumulated turnover 2008-2015 (Luxury jewellery &Luxury beauty and personal care products)
- Each company turnover/employee and net profit/ employee 2008-2015 (Luxury jewellery &Luxury beauty and personal care products)
- Luxury market investments – global market
- Romanian global status 2008-2015
- Luxury products importers 2015 – Romanian market
- Main boat sellers – Romanian market
- Main players – luxury beauty and care products 2014-2015 – Romanian market
- Multi-brand stores for accessories
- Financial data of players 2008-2015 for each market segment